ÉCLAT CITROUILLE : Oil Formula - Night
For all skin types.
- This fast-absorbing emollient oil softens, soothes and replenishes skin lipids
- A night cream replacement without waxes that can clog pores
- Some skin treatments can dry out the skin. Applying a thin layer of Éclat Citrouille facial oil before the treatment will prevent skin dryness but also improve therapeutic ingredients absorption.
- Rosehip seed oil is a good source of all-trans-retinoic acid, the acid form of vit. A. This active form is easily absorbed, non-irritating and helps to prevent onset of wrinkles and dark spots
- Nourishing formula with minerals, vitamins and omegas 3, 6, 7, and 9
- Calendula and plantain macerated oils are added in to boost the skin’s natural healing process
- Contains regenerating and anti-inflammatory essential oils of roman chamomile, lavender and frankincense
HOW TO USE
Use after night cleansing on a still damp skin. Use alone or add few drops to any moisturizer.
Ideal for: All skin types · Mature Skin · Acne or Rosacea-Prone Skin
Pro Tip! Love dewy, hydrated skin that lasts all day? Mix this oil with a hydrating toner or serum, and pat into the skin. This cocktail is lightweight and ultra-hydrating; your skin will love it! A mix of 2-3 drops of each works best.