Fall everyday eye makeup in 5 simple steps
AMY / STEPH M
1) Start by applying a primer for the whole eyelid. In this case, we chose Prime Time by Annie Young, that gives a little extra coverage, creating the perfect base for your eye makeup.
2) Using the Longwear Eyeshadow Pen No. 4 from Malu Wilz, Make a thick line across your eyelid, close to your eyelashes. This creates a quick and easy eyeshadow effect. This color has the perfect balance between grey and brown that fits any skin or eye color
3) Intensify the look by applying an eyeliner pencil from the middle of the eye to the end creating a soft wing line. We chose Kevyn Aucoin Defining Green, to add a fall touch to this look
4) For Fuller and Longer Lashes we applied the Glo Minerals Lash Thickener and Conditioner as a base for the mascara
5) Finish your look with Extra long Lashes with the volumizing mascara from Glo Minerals